Wednesday 9 April 2014

Yo-yo skin & the Mad Hatter... DAY 35














                                               WARNING: May contain traces of nuts


Man, my skin has been crazy (not the only thing) during the past couple of days. "RED" is the word of the moment for me and my largest organ. From all the many, intense itching spells through to the often orgasmic feelings of relief that the scratching brings forth.

My mood has been up & down, scatty to say the least. One minute your skin looks OK - happy days ensue then BOOM! itchy, scratchy time turns you into a red mess followed by the old mental state dipping into disappointment and despair. Roll on a couple of hours later and it's back to looking decent then BOOM! scratch, scratch, scratch... relief, relief, relief and a cheeky look in the mirror to reveal my skin is then back to sore, angry, red looking... downtime then occurs for your state of mind again!.

In all honestly, thankfully? at this given time, my withdrawal symptoms only appear to be affecting my head, forehead, face, behind the ears, neck, upper back between my shoulders, creases in arms, wrists, hands, fingers and creases in my legs. Not a lot of affected areas then eh?, ha.

Currently, my face and hands appear to be the worst off. My forehead if it's not red and itchy is dry and shedding with the same pattern happening for my writs, hands and fingers.

Forgot to also mention the exciting irregular body temperature and insomnia that's in the mix too. The lack of sleep is the main killer for me at this stage of the withdrawal process. Sleep is very important to give the body's cells a chance to repair, while also keeping your mind clear and moods more stable.

Check out my recent pics from DAY 35 below.

MIDDAY

Face is a wee bit patchy here



















Chucked some Shea Butter on as it was getting dry



















Dry and red - notice the familiar "red sleeve"



















Had a good scratch at my hand the previous night



















"Red sleeve" happening on my right wrist



















Good times



















And again...





















EARLY EVENING

Bit redder and swollen?



















After a mini flare




















Neck's a bit red





















LATE EVENING

Bit clearer



















More calmer looking skin



















The dreaded dry skin returns on the left side of my forehead






















Cheers for popping through again ladies and gentlemen.

 
As always - HAPPY HEALING TO YOU ALL!


Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment