Monday 14 April 2014

I lied. This is the worst day so far...

The "lovely" pictures below are from Friday the 11th of April - day 38. I woke up at work (I work in the care sector and occasionally do sleepovers from time to time to help out) ha, I say "woke up" when I actually meant a nap, as all I'm getting sleep wise these days is a couple of hours a night. F**k you insomnia!.

As of writing this I'm on day 41. Skin isn't as angry as it was on Friday, thankfully. This is my first major TSW flare. Only seems to be my face and hands taking the worst beatings from my withdrawal.

Warning: The images below are very graphic! - you've been warned...

















































Hope you're all having a better skin time than me,

Gary

7 comments:

  1. We're face twins!!! AND I'm on day 44! So, buddy, glad to be on this journey with you! My face literally looks exactly like this... are you doing moisturizer withdrawal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen Joy my face twin from another town;),

    Thanks for commenting. Not quite... however, I've stopped using the moisturizer (Doublebase Dayleve Gel) that I had been using for the past year or so as its started to burn me when I apply it.

    I'm using almond oil & shea butter at the mo. Plan to make my own moisturizer when all the ingredients are within reach - recipe here: http://tinyurl.com/lzvecm6 (thanks to Miss Kitty Fantastico;)

    44 days in eh?, only 3 days behind you!. Lets have a race and see who gets "cured" first eh?, ha ha.

    How you holding up Jen?


    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No!! I'll be so bummed if lose! Haha! I'm ordering shea butter today.

      Delete
  3. My son is on day 104 and his skin is still pretty bad on his face. He had a terrible night last night, slept with me in the end. This is awful to go through and you're not alone! Louise (Josh's Mum) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the encouragement Louise! - hope Josh sleeps well with comfort later;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added you to my blog roll and wish you a speedy recovery. X

    ReplyDelete