Friday 5 June 2015

Pre TSW - Found some old photos

Pre TSW - Found some old photos...




So I was deleting some files while cleaning up my hard drive when I stumbled across some old photos of myself from mid 2013 whilst I was still using corticosteroids.

The images show typical red skin syndrome, one of the many adverse effects from using the evil poison that is topical steroids. As you can see from the images below my skin was super red and inflamed while the others show my skin during a dry, flaky phase - all from the same month might I add.

Interestingly and thankfully I no longer suffer from that level of inflammation & redness. Well, only on my face these days. Also, that level of dryness has never returned throughout the latter stages of my withdrawal.

Just passed my 15 month into withdrawal dear reader. I will be me again, one day that is. Until then the fight goes on!.































































































Cheers & best wishes friends! :)


Gary


P.s.

Just thought I's share this wonderfully created video regarding TSW. The lady Briana, gives a humorous but powerful insight into what to expect while going through withdrawal. I encourage you to share the video with friends & family as it really does describe all the symptoms and negative impacts that TSW can have on ones quality of life.



1 comment: