Tuesday 7 June 2016

Quick update... BIG news!

Just literally within the last few days I've noticed a lot of healing occurring my fellow friends of this TSW nightmare. Wanted to give a quick update just to share the good news.

Not bragging or being disrespectful to anyone out there as I know how it feels when you're down in the darkness/pits of TSW hell & you see people getting better, etc, does that make sense?.

Feeling quite emotional as for sure, I'm entering a break, if not getting closer to being fully over this horrible, horrible nightmare.

Only time will tell I guess. To be honest I'm a bit anxious as I've felt this way previously. Last year before the Winter kicked in, here in Scotland I thought that I was on my way out only to hit a brick wall by flaring again, BIG time...

Fingers & toes crossed that I'm getting there now!.

I hope you find some peace with your skin today. 


Cheers!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment