Tuesday 10 May 2016

26 Months Update

26 Months and seven days are now behind me folks.

Earlier today I Recorded a quick video update whilst I was out for a walk around a country park here in the very warm and sunny Scotland.

Energy levels and mood have been improving massively over the last 9 or 10 days. Here's hoping the skin follows suit.

Will keep you posted if this is indeed the case!.






As always I wish and hope you're having a good skin day. If not, I hope you get some relief soon.

Take it easy and thanks for stopping by.

Gary

2 comments:

  1. Hello mate,

    Thanks for keeping me up to date. From June, I will have done 8 whole months. I've always turned to your blog for information, and humour.

    I hope you get the break you deserve. Don't stop sharing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Nik,

    I have to apologize for my reply time!. Just literally noticed your message. How have you been doing lately?. 10 month deep now, good going buddy.

    Thanks for stopping on by. Your message made me smile, thanks.

    Keep truckin'

    ReplyDelete