Tuesday 24 June 2014

Micro update... Day 110



Get in!. Over the moon and happy as Larry!. Not long in from my first bit of physical activity in what feels like aeons. It's been a while, roughly about 6 or 7 weeks since I last got some decent exercise in. Played a game of 5 a sides with some mates. Your boy lasted the full one and a half hours. Sweated mega buckets during the match. Only itched a couple of times. Some of the fellas asked what was up with my face (had some wounds from scratching) was straight up with them and explained what I'm going through without fishing for sympathy. They seemed to understand and were genuinely supportive.

Unfortunately while driving home I had a good scratch. However, not too much damage was done. As I'm sure some of you know by now, the toasting hot shower was orgasmic!. Will see how I feel in the morning - fingers crossed. Got another match invite for Wednesday evening... We shall see!.

More good news to share... Got two weeks annual leave off from work. Hopefully get some sun on the body while laying out the back.

Thanks for stopping by... hope your skin has been treating you good lately.


Gary





2 comments:

  1. It's great that you are back into exercising, it should help with renewal of the skin also. Josh has signed up for football again in September, I'm a little apprehensive since his skin is still not under control. It goes from good to bad in a matter of hours sometimes and the minute I think he's improving he goes back a few steps. But exercise has got to be a good thing though, right? I mean in speeds up renewal and recovery, as soon as I have an allergy I exercise and it usually helps a lot. Take care, Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't braved exercise yet, but I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete